Back to School

Dallas Seminary begins Fall classes today. So, it may take me a couple of days to get my schoolwork into my blogging routine. Since I fully expect that the only person to read this blog regularly is my mother, I'm not worried about creating worldwide panic by missing a post or two here and there.

On the other hand, if Pecadillo took more than a day off, worldwide chaos would soon follow. You seriously have to check out his blog... I've given up the funny paper to laugh at Pecadillo. (You know what they say, every family has black sheep. My family seems to have a whole herd).

4 comments:

Jeff Wright said...

Your blog came up through Technorati when I searched for "Dallas Seminary". I just wanted to say hello to a fellow DTS blogger.

Chris Meirose said...

I got here via the Pecadillo's site. I'm a fellow seminarian, but at Bethel Theological Seminary, Arden Hills, MN. I added you to my blog roll.

Big Chris
Because I said so blog

Savage Baptist said...

I found your blog via a comment left at Pyromaniac. If you are curious about how many people are reading your blog, it only takes about two minutes to go to Sitemeter and install one. The basic model's free.

Chris Freeland said...

Thanks. I'm using Webstat right now. Is there a better counter out there?