Help Me or Help You? Staff Development

Not much time to blog today - I'm at one of the church members' ranch houses in central Texas with our Sr. Pastor and the teaching team from another church in the area. We're studying through the book of Malachi for a Summer series that both churches will be doing.

Most of the time out here I've been terrified the theme song from Sesame Street's "Which one of these is not like the other one" is about to start playing. These guys are a fountain of knowledge and wisdom, and I feel like I'm drinking from a fire hose.

But the fact that I'm even here is a direct result of the fact that our senior pastor buys in to the philosophy I've been talking about all week. He's constantly allowing me to be exposed to significant conversations he's a part of in view of helping me be best equipped to have significant ministry.

0 comments: