These are funny:

My infamous pyromaniac uncle is the founder of the Team Pyromaniac Blog. Most of the time their blogs are way over my head. Sometimes they can border on mean-spirited. Often their thoughts are right on, witty, informative and entertaining.

Regardless of whether or not you would consider yourself "emergent" or "postmodern" in your worship preferences, I think you'll find the following pictures amusing.

I don't know if Phil deserves the credit/blame for coming up with these (my guess is that he does), or someone else, but they're a series of pictures along the lines of the old successories pictures. See if they don't at least make you chuckle.

You can see them here, here, and here.

Meanwhile, Kari and I are off to South Carolina. My baby brother is getting married on Saturday, and it's a good excuse to play some golf...

3 comments:

nick strobel said...

I like the relevance one

Unknown said...

I found all 16 of the posters on the pyromaniac website - very clever and funny!

ricki said...

Too bad they didn't reflect much truth and caused folks like you to laugh at someone else's expense. TeamPyro should go back to honest Bible study (their strength) and it would help if folks like you didn't encourage their buffoonery.

There are real issues in the EC gang that could stand to be addressed and Phil Johnson missed with this.