Stomachs

Yeah, that picture's from Casen's first day. But, you get the picture of what our last couple of days has been like. 

Kari's got some kind of stomach bug, and spent most of yesterday and today dancing with the Porcelain Queen. Casen's been constipated since yesterday morning, which means he hasn't been much fun to be around. And I spent all day yesterday interviewing a guy for a staff position at the church, so I wasn't much help. 

Right now, Kari's at Care Now begging for some medicine, Casen just ate, and is crying himself to sleep after having absolutely obliterated a diaper just now, and I'm trying to get my sermon finished up for Sunday. It's a shame - the weather here is perfect for golf and the course is calling my name. 




3 comments:

lisa said...

oh no!!! how awful! i'm praying that that bug gets out of your house right away!

Kara said...

Welcome to chaos! That was our family a couple of weeks ago, plus two other kids puking in the middle of the night! I had it first, then the two older boys, then Cole had Casen's problem, then after we all get well, Cory decides to get it and needs some extra TLC. It is never boring being a parent :) Hope everyone gets better soon and you get that sermon done!

Phil Johnson said...

So. . .

I take it you didn't make it to the game tonight? Your mum 'n' dad were there, tho, right?