Big Mama and Fat Boy Make Their Arrival



I think Dad set a personal best land-speed record en route from Stillwater. He usually limits himself to around 45 on the Interstate, but must have pushed 60 this afternoon. They made it to the hospital this afternoon about 3:30. I think Mom sprinted into the hospital - she was out of breath when they made it to the room.

Still waiting on Millie and Boppo - they're old pros at this, so I imagine they stopped for a leisurely dinner around Ardmore...

Glad we could be your entertainment during the workday. I've nearly quadrupled the number of hits on my blog today, so it's fairly evident some of you need more to do at work.

1 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

I don't understand the fat boy name,,,must be some kindo f joke! Tell your wife she looks too good to be having a baby today.